Title:Zombie Pro - MoCap Pack 虚幻商城资源
UPDATE: REV. 2.6
IPC Animations (in-place with custom attributes) and Demo Blueprint Character Controller
INCLUDING: Hyper-Chase Running, Hyper-Attacks, On-Fire Variations and Deaths, Hits, Knock Backs, Crawling/Transitions, Standing Idles Variations, Walking, Slow Chasing, Directional Deaths, Reaching, Turns, and Shambles.
Create and control your own Zombie Horde with this set of flesh hungry Undead animations. We obtained and motion captured actual REAL Zombies in our studio! (No we didn't) Bring your undead game to life. Now with Hyper Zombie moves to energetically wreak havoc in the Zombie apocalypse!
Our IPC animations have custom attributes providing continuous Speed and Rot(yaw) data curves for more flawless control and programming options, a feature used by major developers. A demo Blueprint Controller by Jesse at 3 Prong Gaming is included!
More info here:
Please read the complete PDF motion list: UE4 Zombie Lists
● Rev. 2.6 Update
● Root Motion and IPC (in-place with custom attributes)
● Included Blueprint Controller (see version notes)
○ Blueprint is 4.14 - 4.15 compatible.
○ Animations are 4.10 - 4.15 compatible.
● FBX source animation files included.
● “A” and “T” pose files included to change the default retarget manager stance.
● All animations are on the UE4 template skeleton with IK bones.
● All idles and transitions have been carefully pose-matched, for seamless motion trees.
● FBX source files are also included as single Take animations on the UE4 template skeleton, ready for direct import on any other character using the UE4 template skeleton, or for skeleton-to-skeleton retargeting in UE4 to any other Humanoid character. They are in “\Content\Zombie_01\Source\FBX\” (not visible in the editor).
● A Motionbuilder 2015 file is included with the UE4 template skeleton setup with the the HIK rig. Any of the FBX files can be imported, edited and animated as desired, and re-exported as new animations.
● A Maya 2015 file is included with the UE4 template skeleton setup with the the HIK rig. Any of the FBX files can be imported, edited and animated as desired, and re-exported as new animations.