Title:The Art of Combat 虚幻4 角色蓝图
Number of Blueprints: 24
Intended Platform: Desktop, Mobile
Platforms Tested: Desktop
Documentation Included: Yes
New Number of Blueprints: 50
New Number of Widgets: 50
• New Complete Archery System (Ranger Class with the ability to use melee attacks as well as ranged attacks)
• New Steam API Integration For Singleplayer/Multiplayer
• New AI Personality Improvements (The AI is now even more intelligent, using a combination of certain variables and probability for Action Design like AI Aggression Level (Aggressive, Reactive, Passive), Preferred Hate Rank Level of Target (High, Mid, Low), Current Energy Checking Priority (Defines the probability of the AI to "want" to check its energy levels to make sure it has sufficient energy), Energy Refill Threshold (High, Mid, Low)
• New Character Improvements (Gender Definition, New Graphs - AI Graph, Ranger Graph, Defense Graph (Parries, Parry Counters, Responsive Evade System, Feints, Feint Counters, Blocks and Guard Breaks), Attack Graphs, Movement Graph, Targeting Graph, Equipment Graph, Damage Graph, Hits Graph, RPG Graph, Attack Techniques Graph, Special Techniques Graph, SFX Graph)
• New Projectile Classes (One Parent and children for different kinds of projectile movements - linear, angular, etc)
• New Projectile Deflection System (Built into the character and projectile blueprints, similar to Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm's Kunai/Shuriken deflection system)
• New Modular RPG Component (Regeneration and Draining of Stats, Level Ascension, Class/Sin Assignment, Attributes, Stats, Stat Point Assignment)
• New Game Mode Templates For Various Battle Scenarios (Survival, Versus)
• New Multiplayer Multiplayer Lobby Template and Mode Templates For Online, LAN and Local Multiplayer gaming
• New Animation Blueprint with new SFX Graph
• New Announcer Blueprint and Announcer Sound Class
More details in the Forum Thread (Link at the top of the page).
This immersive environment takes you back to a seemingly abandoned Mansion Hall set in the late 19th century. The decor is inspired by classic horror games and provides you with modular meshes, props, and materials for building one of your own.
This pack of 16 post-process materials provide the ability to simulate screen glitches, TV monitors and some other special effects. Materials can be combined to achieve a complex look and each material provide a set of controls to get a more unique feelin
A fire propagation system, similar that found in the Far Cry series, created entirely in Blueprint. Fire can spread realistically across staticmeshes, landscapes and BSP.
Over 230 unarmed combat animations in FBX format, baked on UE4 standard skeleton, compatible with any humanoid character. Source files, rigged with Autodesk HumanIK (compatible with Maya LT, Maya and Motionbuilder) are also provided.