Title:Impromptu Procedural Ladders 虚幻4楼梯生成器
A highly flexible procedural ladder blueprint which lets you create detailed ladders of any length and proportions in seconds, simplifying the normally tedious and inefficient task of creating bespoke ladders to fit spaces in your levels. Creating a ladder of the perfect height, width and depth is as easy as clicking and dragging. A huge time saver for any game with ladders in it.
- Comes with three sets of ladder meshes with PBR materials
- Use your own meshes or mix-and-match the included rungs, struts, bolts and wall brackets
- Create a ladder of the perfect dimensions for any space in seconds
- Easily customise ladder length/height, strut thickness, rung length, distance between rungs, mesh details, unique top/bottom meshes, rung roll, and more
- Easily adapted to make stairs, stepladders and fences - just rotate a ladder and adjust rung rotation
- Easy setup process to use your own meshes
- Ladders can generate simple box collision and be physically simulated
- Highly legible, commented blueprint graphs which are easy to learn from and modify
This is not a climbing system.
This immersive environment takes you back to a seemingly abandoned Mansion Hall set in the late 19th century. The decor is inspired by classic horror games and provides you with modular meshes, props, and materials for building one of your own.
This pack of 16 post-process materials provide the ability to simulate screen glitches, TV monitors and some other special effects. Materials can be combined to achieve a complex look and each material provide a set of controls to get a more unique feelin
A fire propagation system, similar that found in the Far Cry series, created entirely in Blueprint. Fire can spread realistically across staticmeshes, landscapes and BSP.
Over 230 unarmed combat animations in FBX format, baked on UE4 standard skeleton, compatible with any humanoid character. Source files, rigged with Autodesk HumanIK (compatible with Maya LT, Maya and Motionbuilder) are also provided.