Title:Rome Fantasy Pack I
Part of the developing Rome: Fantasy Pack series, this pack focuses on illustrating the life of the middle to lower-class lifestyle in ancient Rome.
• Extensive Modularity; walls, doors, roofs, stairs.. Use the prefabricated architecture and facades to develop your vision, or construct a custom building piece-by-piece.
• Everything placed via blueprints with intelligent options! No need to dig through the content browser and mesh folder.
• Special Materials: wetness, stains, and even decal materials. All effects can be painted with vertex colors. Parallax Occlusion materials too.
• Opaque mesh decals with paintable opacity, stains, and even puddle depth.
• No Photo-sourced Textures: Rome is built using the cleanest, sharpest material data possible via custom Substance Designer and Substance Painter workflows.
• Artifact-free Normal Mapped Objects: Enjoy beautiful props with clean, custom normal maps from high poly sculpts.
• Huge Library of Props: Roman pottery, bowls, barrels, blacksmith tools, and more.
• Area-weighted Normals: The smoothest geometry and lighting by modified vertex normals.
• Demo Scene Included
• Got issues? Shoot me an email or leave a comment.
• 55 PBR materials
• 170+ architectural pieces to create your own building from scratch via Blueprint
• Use just a few Blueprints to construct entire buildings
• Selection of beautifully unwrapped, normal-mapped props with soft edges.
• Area-weighted normals for scene geometry
• Variable triangle count between simple walls to elegant props.
• Paintable decals further increase the detail
Package contains over 350 models to build stylized dungeons for top-down and first-person games.
Massive, modular, easily customizable rock/cave assets for natural environments.
Drag drop and scale a swimmable water volume with instant water plane, levels, post process, physics, reefs and more.
This is easy method of physical opening doors, drawers and boxes which will be able to help you to make your game more realistic. 100% Blueprint.