Title:Rome Fantasy Pack I
Part of the developing Rome: Fantasy Pack series, this pack focuses on illustrating the life of the middle to lower-class lifestyle in ancient Rome.
• Extensive Modularity; walls, doors, roofs, stairs.. Use the prefabricated architecture and facades to develop your vision, or construct a custom building piece-by-piece.
• Everything placed via blueprints with intelligent options! No need to dig through the content browser and mesh folder.
• Special Materials: wetness, stains, and even decal materials. All effects can be painted with vertex colors. Parallax Occlusion materials too.
• Opaque mesh decals with paintable opacity, stains, and even puddle depth.
• No Photo-sourced Textures: Rome is built using the cleanest, sharpest material data possible via custom Substance Designer and Substance Painter workflows.
• Artifact-free Normal Mapped Objects: Enjoy beautiful props with clean, custom normal maps from high poly sculpts.
• Huge Library of Props: Roman pottery, bowls, barrels, blacksmith tools, and more.
• Area-weighted Normals: The smoothest geometry and lighting by modified vertex normals.
• Demo Scene Included
• Got issues? Shoot me an email or leave a comment.
• 55 PBR materials
• 170+ architectural pieces to create your own building from scratch via Blueprint
• Use just a few Blueprints to construct entire buildings
• Selection of beautifully unwrapped, normal-mapped props with soft edges.
• Area-weighted normals for scene geometry
• Variable triangle count between simple walls to elegant props.
• Paintable decals further increase the detail
The full package for UE4 and FBX files of our Crimson desert environment containing over 30 modular pieces o f Stylized, game ready meshes and materials, ranging from rocks, boulders to grass and bush cluster with various types of tree and more. See more
This is a standalone version, with no maps or shaders. With that said, it contains every .PNG and .FBX necessary to develop a full project. For the Unreal Engine version, go to the Unreal Engine Marketplace. The Medieval Stronghold Architecture pack
This is a standalone version, with no in-game maps or shaders. With that said, it contains every .PNG and .FBX necessary to develop a full project. The textures are tweaked toward a PBR metallic pipeline.
•Fully functional French : AMX-56 Leclerc Chinese – Type 99 German – leopard 2 and Russian T90 Main Battle tanks made with Blueprints • Sample sound and particle effects Technical Details Number of Blueprints: • 1 Tank Master